What is a cookie?
A 'cookie' is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user's terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by customizing its content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the web.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this web portal the user is accepting that 'cookies' can be installed on their terminal and that they allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The user's 'login' to keep the session active on the web.
- The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches made in the web services and personalization data of these services.
- Information about the ads shown to the user.
- Information on the surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data of the connection with social networks for users who access with their Facebook or Twitter user.
What type of cookies does this page use?
Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services.
analytical cookies (for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users), advertising (for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency in which ads are displayed) and behavioral (for managing the advertising spaces according to the specific profile of the user). If these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function without prejudice to the fact that the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website and on the success of the advertisements displayed on it allows us to improve our services and obtain income that allows us to offer you free many content.
Within the analytical cookies, we use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. You can find more information about it and disable the use of these cookies.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or eliminating the 'cookies' installed on his computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his terminal:
- Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9-
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we-
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Acceptance of cookies
We appreciate your consent to the acceptance of cookies, this helps us to obtain more accurate data that allows us to improve the content.